- Since I was having a hard time leaving my previous blog, I decided to just import my entries here! I guess I really am back in the blogging world. Like, for real! All my posts from January 2008 are here now, and
I'm using Haloscan again! I don't really like the blogger comments that much. So hello again, haloscan! :)So basically, it just like the poshprobinsyana blog, the url just changed and the layout! (So parang wala rin lang no? Lumipat pa ako. ha. ha.)
- I love going out with my friends. I say yes to get together sas much as I can. But you know, I am not always available. Lalo na ngayon that all of us is going to live together. I am an Ate before anything else. So when I say NO, its really a no. I just hope some of my friends would understand that. Its not like I dont want to hang out with them or anything. :-/ Kase, the other night, a friend called me asking me if I could go out and hang out with her. I said no because it was so late, I didn't ask for permission and I was the oldest in the house, therefore I couldn't just leave the younger ones alone. I just don't understand why it seems so hard for her to understand that I have younger siblings to look out for.
- Speaking of my siblings, Krizza and Kiara (with Manang) are back in Mindoro for the mean time. They're going to be back here before school starts. So its just me and Kennon in the house. And we always fight because no one wants to do the dishes or clean the kitchen. HAHA! It's frustrating you know. I hate him because I always tell him to clean the bathroom after using it, but he doesn't listen. He'd rather cook than clean the kitchen. Okay lang sana, but he doesn't know how to cook either. One time, he cooked adobo and it tasted so bad. It was really salty and doesn't taste like adobo at all. So now, we only cook if its fried chicken, fried liempo or anything fried for that matter.
- So my tita and cousins are really addicted to BOF. Since they moved BOF in and earlier time slot, they are now watching it online. But they also watch it on tv sometimes (adik much)! They are really into it. I sometimes watch with them (both online and on tv) and they still keeps on asking stuffs about the show. I still can't get over the BOF mania myself so I understand why they're so hooked! :P
- And oh, welcome back to blogging again, Apple and Krisha! You girls are two of my first few friends here in the blog world! I missed reading your long entries.