Can I tell you a secret? I secretly want an iPhone only because of its cute phone cases! lol. Yes, that's the only reason why I want the ever so famous phone! My phone, which I love so much, is a Samsung Galaxy SII. I've had my phone since October 2011 and I can't tell you how much I love it. Even though it almost gave up on me for three times already, I've fought for our love affair! :))
So anyway, back to those cute iphone cases. As I was saying, I love the cases that are available for iPhones and that's the only reason why I want it! The designs, the prints are always so cute! I feel bad that when it comes to Galaxy SII, the cases are so limited! I have an ITOUCH (4thGen) and IPAD Mini but the cases aren't as pretty and as many as those of IPHONE's. Now why am I telling you this? Well, I'm just so happy that I am so not going to get envious of those pretty iPhone Cases anymore! Why would I be envious when I can make my own pretty case myself? YAY!
Let me show you how!
|Blank Back Cases of your gadgets|
|CUTESY WASHI/PAPER TAPES!|
|MORE WASHI TAPES!|
- Make sure the back case is free from dirt. You want to start with a clean surface, yeah? Yes, just like putting on make up! lol. So random.
- Make sure you have scissors and cutter with you! I was so wrong to to just rely on scissors. There are holes (camera,, side buttons, speakers, etc) in the case and you'd be more precise in cutting tapes for those areas with a cutter!
- Make sure stick the tapes carefully! Concentration and sturdy hands are important! Make sure you do not overlap the tapes but you should also make sure that there's no space between them!
- Have fun DIY-ing anything and everything! Mix and Match the tapes, prints on prints on cases are very pretty to look at!
- Oh, and of course, a little reminder! I suggest you get yourself a phone/ipad pouch if you want these designs to last. These, after all, are paper tapes! ;)
See? I told you it's addicting! I even put them tapes on my portable powerbank and charger. I'm itching to cutify my laptop, too! HAHA! You just wait, laptop, just wait. They're so pretty, right? I know they're not perfect! I should have used a cutter! HAHA. They're not perfectly done but I love them. So cute to look at! I'm inlove!
What I love most is that I can re-use the case and try other print combinations! AH. So lovely! I swear, I can't get over how pretty my cases are!
For you my Kababayans, you can make your own personalized cases and washi tapes! You can follow @allcutesy on Instagram. Facebook page is currently on the works, I will update you once it's up! YAY!